- The past should be the past. It can destroy the future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.
- An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
- When ‘I’ is replaced by ‘WE’ even ‘ILLNESS’ becomes WELLNESS.
- Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself. —Zen Proverb
- Don’t worry about the judgments of others, they’re tell you their story NOT YOURS.
- A book is a magic portal to another dimension.
- Dreams are the edges of the puzzle of your life. —Tom Ziglar
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.