- If someone doesn’t appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.
- Nothing in life has any meaning except the meaning you give it. —Anthony Robbins
- Do the best you know until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. —Maya Angelou
- Go 24 hours without complaining (not even once). Then watch how your life starts changing! —Katrina Mayer
- If your path is more difficult, it is because of your high calling.
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, create a new model that makes the old model obsolete. —Buckminster Fuller
- When a woman tells you about your problems, it doesn’t mean she’s complaining. It means she trusts you.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.