- You cannot change the people around you, but you can change the people that you choose to be around.
- Stop looking for the answers from strangers. The answers to your life are within you. Only you know what makes your heart feel at home. Only you can hear your inner voice. The key is in asking the right questions. —C. Narcyke
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct you life and you will call it fate. —Carl Jung
- The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you are OK.
- Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important. —Stephen R. Covey
- Words cast spells. That’s why it is called SPELLING. Words are energy, use wisely.
- Listen to what you know instead of what you fear. —Richard Bach
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.