- The MINUTE you BEGIN to do what you really want to do, it’s really a DIFFERENT KIND OF LIFE. —Buckminster Fuller
- If you carry the bricks from your past relationships to the new one you will build the SAME HOUSE.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. —Dale Carnegie
- Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
- Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.
- SUCCESS is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. —Maya Angelou
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.