- Stars can’t shine without darkness.
- STOP hating yourself for everything you aren’t. START loving yourself for everything that you are.
- Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day. —Zen Proverb
- Ideas are like RABBITS. You get a couple and learn how to handle them and pretty soon you have a dozen. —John Steinbeck
- Be careful of following the masses — remove the “m” and who exactly are you following?
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves. —Carl Jung
- Your situation is not your DESTINATION; it ought to be your MOTIVATION.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.