- Meditation is to the brain what aerobic exercise is to the heart. —Rick Hanson
- There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.
—don Miguel Ruiz
- STRESSED spelled backward is DESSERTS
- Never let your own happiness wither away as you try to bring sunshine to others.
- You are a beautiful creation … perfectly imperfect … a work in progress … you have everything you need to fulfill your purpose … don’t dilute yourself for any person or any reason … you are enough … be unapologetically you.
- We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it is worth. —Terrence McKenna
- Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness. —Zhuangzi
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.