Skip to content
50 Quotes – Page 3
- "5 Simple Rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less
- "Acknowledge and remind yourself "I AM God Also".
- "A genius is a person who listens to their soul and obeys." ~Chris Walker
- "At the moment of fault, remind me to feel compassion not guilt" ~ Shawna
- "A truly happy person is happy without anything, and equally happy with everything." ~Chris Walker
- "Being a visionary means being the change we wish to see in the world." ~Laurent Labourmene
- "Change alone is unchanging." ~Heraclitus
- "Compassion is when you say "In all the situations of my existence, I have done the best I know I do"." ~Captain LaQuido
- "Emotions are based on perceptions. Perceptions color the truth." ~Chris Walker
- "Energy is just energy, until you place a label on it. It is just energy of Spirit." ~The Group
- "Experience is not what happens to man. It is what a man does with what happens to him… " ~Aldous Huxley
- "Fear is only lack of information. Fill in the missing information and there is no fear." ~The Group
- Hi, I created everything first, anything anyone here on earth does is a copy. I am flattered. God"
- "If life is a dream and I am the dreamer, then I can dream it any way I want … so can you …" ~Strider
- "If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up somewhere else." ~Chris Walker
- "I have realized that the past and the future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is." ~Alan Watts
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions." ~Albert Einstein
- "Many claim they have found the key to enlightenment. But the door was never locked … " ~Anonymous
- "Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison
- "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure." ~Nelson Mandela
- "Pay attention to your own advice." ~Chris Walker
- "Perception is creation, not the other way around. We are what we see, and vice versa."
- "People can be just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." ~Abraham Lincoln
- "Plant your seeds carefully for you shall harvest the fruits they bear."
- " Remember: YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS IN YOUR MIND! You are the power and authority in your world!
- Whatever we send out mentally or verbally will come back to us in like form. Stop for a moment and catch your thought- what were you thinking right now? If it is true that your thoughts shape your life, would you want what you were just thinking right now to become true for you?" ~Louise Hay, from You Can Heal Your Life "Rhythm is a dancer, it is the soul’s companion, it can be felt everywhere."
- "Service performed with gratitude is a direct expression of unconditional love." ~Chris Walker
- "Take pleasure in your journey to get there." ~David Niven
- "The best way to destroy your enemies is to make them your friends."
- "The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened."
- "The only way to fail is to quit."
- "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self-discipline." ~Chris Walker
- "There is no such thing a sin. There is ONLY experience. Salvation is you. Salvation is the release of all the illusions. It is the acceptance of yourself and of your journey. You never need to be saved. You only need to be reminded." ~The Group
- "Times is natures way of keeping everything from happening at once." ~Chris Walker
- "To know, to dare, to do, and to be silent." ~St. Germain
- "To be observed, is to become one with the observer. To see God is to be God." ~Santar
- "To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work." ~Sister Mary Lauretta
- "To find yourself, think for yourself." ~Socrates
- "Turn your got to’s to love to’s." ~Chris Walker
- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems." ~J.W. Gardner
- "We teach best what we most need to learn." ~Chris Walker
- "Whatever you judge, you repeat." ~Chris Walker
- "Whatever you put energy into today produces results tomorrow." ~Christ Walker
- "What goes around comes around. Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching. Sing like nobody’s listening. Live like it’s Heaven on Earth."
- "When you commit your life to your inspired calling, you create an immortal impact." ~Chris Walker
- "When you have a mission you have a message." ~Chris Walker
- "When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power … then there will be peace. "~Jimmy Hendrix
- "Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you are in the perfect position to discover your right next step." ~Alan Cohen
- "Where your heart is, there will your treasure also be." ~The Reconnections
- "Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts. You may house their bodies but not their souls, For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams."~Kahlil Gibran