- Sometimes the things we can’t change, end up changing us.
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. —Albert Camus
- Part of claiming who you are is knowing who you are not.
- The only time you can change someone is when they are in diapers.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. —Zig Ziglar
- Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
- What if everything you have considered a problem or a wrongness is a greatness you have not acknowledged yet? —Dr Dain Heer
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.