- A belief is nothing more than a feeling of certainty. It isn’t the truth. It isn’t reality. It’s merely your perception of the issue. —Caroline Banhidy
- Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions louder than your words.
- Don’t just teach kids how to count. Teach them what counts most. —Karen Salmansohn
- Your brain is 80% water. Anything that dehydrates it, such as to much caffeine or alcohol, decreases your thinking and impairs your judgment. —Dr Daniel G. Amen
- SPEAK in such a way that others love to listen to you. LISTEN in such a way that others love to speak to you.
- Sometimes it is better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel. Because it hurts badly when you come to know that they can hear you, but cannot understand.
- Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it is inspiring.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.