- Too much information creates doubt. It’s possible to own too much. A man with one watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never quite sure. —Lee Segal
- You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked, try approving of yourself and see what happens. —Louise L. Hay
- Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner. —Max Lucado
- Sometimes you have to do what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everybody else.
- Your life has PURPOSE. Your story is IMPORTANT. Your dreams COUNT. Your voice MATTERS. You were born to make an IMPACT.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from ANYTHING that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you HAPPY.
- Man belongs to the EARTH. EARTH does not belong to man.
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.