- View your life with kindsight. Stop beating yourself up about things from your past. Instead of slapping your forehead and asking: “what was I thinking?” Breathe and ask the kinder question: “what was I learning?”
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Be your self.
- Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.
- I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking, then problems fix themselves. —Louise L. Hay
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes. -Andrew Carnegie
- The trick is to ENJOY LIFE. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for your better ones ahead. —Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while. —Eckhart Tolle
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.