- Being happy isn’t about what you have. It’s about the thoughts you have. —Karen Salmansohn
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. —George Bernard Shaw
- Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach me. —René Dechartes
- Every day unlearn the ways that hold you back. Rid yourself of negativity, so you can FLY. —Leon Brown
- You may not be able to change your DESTINATION overnight, but you can change your DIRECTION overnight.
- KNOWLEDGE is learning something every day. WISDOM is letting go of something every day. —Zen Proverb
- You can’t reach for anything new, if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk. —Louise Smith
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s quotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.