- For things to change you need to change. For things to get better you need to get better. The good news is you can change, you can get better and you can start right where you are at and you can go as far as you want to go. —Jim Rohn
- Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys. —Rita Schiano
- If you do all small things right, BIG THINGS can happen.
- I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to become. —Carl Jung
- The biggest mistake you can ever make is being too afraid to make one.
- Don’t let your doubts sabotage your actions.
- Everyone is born to be exceptional. You just need to decide to think differently and not care that people will say you’re crazy. —Darren Hardy
Sign up for the newsletter to get notified when next week’s qotes are published and don’t forget to tell your friends.